It's hard to believe that my last post was eight days ago, but I am carrying on strong with this whole Movember thing. Oh yes, I most definitely am.
I'm going to post up a video blog (if I can) here, which is my main reason for all this chit chat. I apologise for the fact that I say it is December in the post when it is quite obviously November. I am just uploading the video to youtube, and then hopefully it will play okay. I will use the excuse that I was tired and towards the end of my shift at ten past five this morning when I made the video, and to be honest I couldn't be bothered with doing the video again!
Other than that I don't know what to say. I've got a couple of things happening this week, so I will most assuredly be blogging again within the next few days.
Thank you for reading (plus listening and watching). Please take care.
12 November 2012 (41 years, 11 months, and 17 days old).
My Movember page link.
No comments:
Post a Comment