![]() |
| "Me ruminating in a room at 2.08am" |
![]() |
| "Slimmer video recorder" |
In a way though I really enjoyed the whole structured thing about the review, because it meant that there was reason behind the whole thing. I enjoyed the links as well, such as the little Easter Eggs that I threw in throughout them, such as things that accompanied the end sentiments of each part. I wonder how many people actually checked out all of the links that I had attached? It would be fascinating to find out who checked out what links.
![]() |
| "enormous bulky video" |
I am therefore now in a thought process mode, where I am ruminating on whether I should change this blog and make it a more structured affair. I was averse to this in some ways because I already do a blog that however infrequent, is still a blog that has to stick rigidly to one single subject matter. The original plan for this blog though was to basically just ramble on about anything that comes to mind. Would having a structure and specific "points" veer away from that, or would it still be me rambling on, even though it would be on a single subject so to speak?
So, while I am doing the rumination, I will look at a couple things on my mind at the moment...Firstly, I left off the fact that I don't do New Year's Resolutions as such, mainly because if you're going to do something, then you're going to do it. There's no use setting a specific date. That is sort of why when I gave up smoking all those years ago now I actually decided to stop a couple of weeks after New Year, because I didn't want that pressure or the reminder every year on the 1st of January that I had been stopped for however many years it is. Yes I am not completely sure how many years it has been. Louise will know because she is much better with dates and that than I am. Most women have that memory thing don't they!
![]() |
Another thing I was thinking of while I was writing the Review blogs was about the fact that I have missed those friends that I used to catch at gigs and things before moving away from that. I know it's not all that far, but now that I don't have a car it is that much more tricky. Mainly because a journey that would take around 30 minutes in a car actually takes one hour and forty five minutes or so, and it is far too expensive to catch a bus nowadays as well. When someone told me the prices of the bus fares now I was absolutely shocked. I can't remember offhand what they are, but I can understand why the government is going to lose the idea of getting more people to not use their cars and use public transport instead - it's not going to happen. Essentially the government have raised the prices of public transport by putting up the price of fuel, so these bus and train companies have to charge ever more expensive fares to make up for that rise. It's pretty obvious to me, even if it isn't to them! Perhaps I'm not thinking about it properly like a politician that makes in a week what I make in a year? Yes, perhaps so!![]() |
| Not such an early bird |
![]() |
| The Worm! |
Perhaps I have ruminated enough for today? I've been doing this for absolutely ages believe it or not!
I hope that you all take care, and I look forward to chatting with you again soon. Thank you for reading (and following the linkages).
January 5 2012 (42 years, one month, and 10 days old).
PS - Happy birthday to Robert Duvall (81) and Diane Keaton (66), who were both in the fantastic Godfather trilogy (if you need a link to know about those films, then that is just wrong). Vinnie Jones is 47 (I like Snatch and Lock Stock), and the amazing Clancy Brown.






No comments:
Post a Comment