How are you doing? What's happening with you?
Well, here is a quick heads up to let you know what's going on with me, and I will most likely go into more detail very soon.
A song writing challenge called 50/90 started on July 4th, and carries on until October 1st - ninety days in which to write... Yes, you've guessed it - fifty songs. Today is the 28th and my page has 41 songs up apparently. Like I said, moe detail on that and more in a later epistle. I will most definitely talk about a fantastic song I've written with Pete Murphy entitled Don't Hang Up On My Love - my music originally that Pete reorganised and put some lovely lyrics and melody to.
I've also gotten hold of an iPhone at last after umming and aahhing (have I spelled that correctly?). I'm so glad that I did, because there is so much available to me now, including the chance to blog like this with the Blogger app. Oh yeah!
Finances are getting sorted better, but I'm still not or of the woods there. It's good to know that things are getting better that way though. I can't flaming wait until I'm driving again, because the only driving for me lately, other than the occasional work vehicle, is being driven crazy.
I've also got Instagram, which is good in a way, albeit a little tricky to navigate unless you link it to your Facebook account I guess, which I haven't as yet.
I have a wealth of things to play with on the iPhone, and I am enjoying them. The app called GarageBand is fantastic. The actual mic recording is better than using the mic on my laptop with Audacity. In fact, I'd say that GarageBand is better in a lot of ways, although I'd like timings other than 3/4, 4/4, and 6/4 to be available. Also, unless I'm playing the real instrument, I can't work out how to use the "in the cloud" simulated instruments and have key changes. Weird. Perhaps I just need to experiment more.
Oh well, this is supposed to be just a short "what's happening" type of thing.
Take care, and thanks for reading.
July 28 2013 (42 years, 8 months, and 2 days old).

No comments:
Post a Comment