Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Thoughts on life, love, and the unfathomable

Hey, how ya doing ("sorry you couldn't get through, but if you leave your name and your number, then I'll get back to you")..... Sorry, I couldn't help it! 

I almost carried on with the "help" thing there too. I've got it bad (to the bone)!

I just thought that I would do a quick soppy blog, and probably one that many wouldn't want to read!

Recently I've looked at cars, but I've been put off by the astronomical insurance quotes I've received. They are cheap (dirt cheap) cars, and my sweetheart has said that she thinks I should save up and buy something more expensive, which would last longer. I'm not sure that argument translates really, as I think any vehicle has the potential to go kerfluey!?!?

I mentioned that I need to do something because I miss my family and friends, and I'm sick of hiring cars.

The fact is, and I unfortunately said this as well - if it wasn't for living with the love of my life and if I were in the same circumstances of being so far away from them with no transport, then I'm not sure I could take it!

I told her that she "centres me". She helps me to stay calm and not do stupid things.

Love is a strange thing that, although I and many others will carry on writing about it, it is still something that I think can't be a hundred percent explained!

What I do know though is that I'm glad I know how it feels!

Thank you for reading, and please take care.

September 16th 2014 (43 years, 9 months, and 21 days old).

No comments:

Post a Comment