Thursday, 12 March 2015

From my Facebook - Rest in peace Terry Pratchett



Hi.

I wrote something on my Facebook page about the passing of the author Terry Pratchett, and I thought that I would just write it verbatim here in a blog post;

What can be said?

A huge loss! His stories filled so many moments in a lot of our lives with laughter (a lot of which had tears attached), joy, adventure, and so much more.

His imagination was like no other, as was his humanity, his courage, his kindness, and his unending sense of fun.


I never met the guy, and it's unfortunately something that I will no longer have the chance to do, but his stories, and so much more are there for us all.

So, it is with both tears and a smile at the same time that I say rest in peace Terry Pratchett, you were one of a kind, a true original. We will miss you, but your legacy will live on forever!

Guardian news story link.

Thank you for reading, please take care.  Back tomorrow with another blog post!

March 12th 2015 (44 years, three months, and 17 days old).


No comments:

Post a Comment