Sunday, 8 November 2020

A few weeks catch-up


Hey there everyone, I hope you’re all okay.

I should have known that it wouldn’t last with my daily blog posting...

So, what’s been going on since October the 12th?

In some ways it feels like a long while ago, but at the same time it doesn’t...

My podcast show has been up and running for a bit now, with episodes ten and eleven coming out this week - TTM Pods on Monday and Ant Short on Thursday.

A bit about the TTM episode is available in the section about the podcast on my Marv Zone website, and a write up about the episode with Ant will be available on Wednesday, before the episode becomes available following that at midnight (UK time).

Every episode will have a write-up!

I’ve not done anything with the Marv Zone website for a long time, and must get my arse in gear, especially if it’s going to have the plethora of Marvness that I was hoping to be there for my birthday on the 26th of November (looks at the date being November 8th and thinks “bloody hell, Marv!!!”)...

Wish me luck!

Anyway, that seems like a good catch-up!

Talk again soon hopefully. Take care.

Sunday November 8th 2020 (49 years, 11 months, and 13 days old).

No comments:

Post a Comment