Monday, 24 March 2014

Time? What time?

Hey :-)

Well, my blogging seems to be flagging somewhat doesn't it?!?

There I was, closing in on the end of February thinking "I can get some blogging done after FAWM is over!"

How wrong was I then? Very!

I've only gone and decided that the unfinished pieces need the music writing, and I am doing some post-FAWM collaborations at the same time, which I will carry on possibly right through to the 50/90 challenge. I love writing and co-writing songs, because I always have music ideas in my head.

Now, I know some people get fed up of the creativity I have when it comes to songs, but it's just how I am. I always come up with stuff - it's been an irritation with bands I've been in before! I couldn't understand a set list almost completely made up of cover versions - I was younger then! Now I absolutely love cover versions as well - the cover version challenge called Rocktober is a big favourite of mine!

Anyway, basically all I am saying is that I am still songwriting...  And having disagreements with my distributor about Project Marv releases! The least said perhaps?

I hope you are all okay. I always like writing blog posts and miss it when I am not doing any!

Thanks for reading. Please take care.

March 24th 2014 (43 years, three months, and 26 days old).

No comments:

Post a Comment