Hello. How are you?
Oh well another year over then age-wise. Has anything changed then? Nothing much!
The fat cats continue to get richer making ridiculous amounts of money raising the prices of things so that the poor get poorer. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference to those people that make stupid amounts of money because to them it is just pocket change.
The world has seemingly got more wars and disagreements taking place all of the time, politicians continue to argue about "whose fault is it anyway?", and... You get the picture!The fact that people get seemingly older is neither here or there, it is just the way of the world. It is life. What we do in between the being born and the dying is really what we want to make of it. Our lives are really up to ourselves. Yes there are outside sources that we can base or not base our decisions on, but in the end it is up to us how we live that life.
Me and Louise went out on Monday night, which was the night before my birthday, and we had a lovely time. We went to a local pub and took part in their monthly quiz night. We don't get out very often, but we just decided we would. We enjoyed taking part, and also enjoyed winning the Christmas related quiz - a bottle of rose wine and two free drinks each that we have to use before Christmas Eve... I think we will be taking advantage of those! :-)
I have the whole week off for my birthday, and I intend to enjoy it.
So, another year of my life lived, but I am still the same in a lot of ways. I don't get any older in my attitude to life, and I still like to rock out when I can. I might be 43 years old today in a way, but that's just a silly number that won't govern how I live my life. I will still live as I was doing, but perhaps I will actually endeavour to enjoy it a little more than I have in the past few years where I've worried about this, that and the other - life is too short!!!
Thank you for reading. Please take care.
November 26th 2013 (43 years old, no months, and no days).


No comments:
Post a Comment