Hello everybody, how's things?
Here we are then on the seventh of November, oops, Movember 2013 and, as you can see, I am very much taking part in it again.
This is me sat at work, as the picture taken by my laptop obviously shows. I am not one of those who wears their uniform outside of work!
I am going for something completely different to the usual moustache because, quite frankly, I wanted it to be more interesting. It does however make shaving a real pain in the neck because of the whole design aesthetic, but I will keep at it. The general shape is there, but the length isn't at present. It is quite definitely getting there though!
I thought that it was about time I announce to people in a blog that I am taking part in Movember and, well, the whole idea is to both raise awareness of men's health issues, and to raise funds to aid in the research of these illnesses such as prostate cancer and testicular cancer, as well as other things.
It's a very important thing, and the more money and awareness the better. Here is the link to my Movember page - http://mobro.co/martinquibell
Thank you for reading. Please take care.
November 8th 2013 at 2.52am (42 years, 11 months, and 13 days old).

No comments:
Post a Comment