Sunday, 22 December 2013

Thinking about Christmas

Hey there, how are you?  I hope that those who celebrate Christmas aren't too perplexed and haven't gone completely doolally from the shopping and everything.


Of course I know there are those who do everything in the last two days. To those people I say "too late because everything has gone that you wanted!"

Television schedules look particularly rubbish, and I suppose I should watch Day Of The Doctor before watching the Doctor Who Xmas special?  I want to see how Peter Capaldi gets on. I think he might do a good job with it.

I do have the plus point of being able to watch stuff on Netflix and lovefilm though while I'm at work thinking of those who will be busy enjoying time off. I know it's my decision essentially, but "needs must when the devil drives"!

I'm about to start on the fifth and last season of Breaking Bad, which I'm both looking forward to and not looking forward to because I've really enjoyed the show.

Erm, do you know what...  I'm lost for words for some reason.  I'll leave it and see if I can think of anything else.

TWO DAYS LATER...  Do you know what, I'll leave it there.

I'll have a go at another post during one of the following three days at least.  For now, I hope you are all okay and having a great Christmas time.  I'm going to be at work, a lot, but the money should hopefully make things better debt wise hey!  Here's to being debt free soon, so that they can cut down my hours at work again and screw it all up.  Yes, I am really that pissed off.

Take care, speak soon.

December 22 2013 (43 years and 28 days old)

PS - Humbug anyone? :-)


PPS - Don't forget that Santa Claus Is On His Way ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment