| The "Movember" look |
I nearly carried it on
Through December and Christmas
But I thought better of this
And instead had a shave, it's all gone!
Though the beard and tash were quite cool
It made some things at work hard to do
With the net covering my face
So follicles stayed in place
Then I wouldn't look like a damn crazy fool.
...
...
...
...
Tumbleweed floats in the air
As I forgot that I had started this
Rhyming type of blog, hey that's not bad
As you see though, it's not a piece of...
Cake
...
...
...
...
So here I am back again
To carry on the rhyming blog thing
It's a silly idea
But I thought though my peers
I'd try something new for a change
...
...
...
...
I've been watching the show Breaking Bad
On the Netflix, it's dramatic and a laugh
With Walt and young Jesse
I'm so far impressed, see
But unlike LOST, let's hope the ending's not crap
...
...
...
...
So I'll leave this blog where it seems to be now
And wave cheerio to all you in the crowd
Thanks once again, for reading this blog post right here
From myself, the man whose aged forty-three years.
Thank you
December 11 2013 (43 years and 15 days old).
...
...
...
Tumbleweed floats in the air
As I forgot that I had started this
| All gone!!! |
As you see though, it's not a piece of...
Cake
...
...
...
...
So here I am back again
To carry on the rhyming blog thing
It's a silly idea
But I thought though my peers
I'd try something new for a change
...
...
...
...
I've been watching the show Breaking Bad
On the Netflix, it's dramatic and a laugh
With Walt and young Jesse
I'm so far impressed, see
But unlike LOST, let's hope the ending's not crap
...
...
...
...
So I'll leave this blog where it seems to be now
And wave cheerio to all you in the crowd
Thanks once again, for reading this blog post right here
From myself, the man whose aged forty-three years.
Thank you
December 11 2013 (43 years and 15 days old).


No comments:
Post a Comment