Hi. First of all I will apologise for the late posting, but I rarely get the old laptop out when I am not at work, and this was no exception for I am at work. I tried to get the blog's "web cam photograph" thing to work, but it wouldn't - oh well.
It'll be the fourth of February in... Oh, hello February 4th 2013.
So, February second started out at four minutes past midnight with me looking at the old Titular thing on the FAWM website again, where I gleaned eight potential titles. I like the look of a few of those actually.
At twenty five to one in the morning I looked at one of those titles and wrote four lines out. I couldn't get much more of a grasp on that. Surprisingly, I then didn't do anything until half past four in the morning when I looked on the LyriCloud tool on the FAWM website for the first time and a four line idea there.
Then I went home from work and got some beddy byes :-)
The rest of the day was a mix of stuff, mainly because we were getting ready for visitors coming on Sunday the third. Hence why at five past one in the afternoon I wrote four lines about cleaning and that! At 13.55 hrs I wrote a couple of lines that came to my mind, and carried on with the cleaning regime.
At 14.28 hrs, I looked at Titular again, followed at 14.35 hrs by me writing down musical ideas for the songs that were written lyrically, but had yet to have music added. For some reason then, I started writing a song based on a title from the last Titular viewing at 14.43 hrs. The song was completed, along with music, at around five o'clock, allowing for interruptions and cleaning stuff. The song is called Awake Enough To. The idea I had in mind initially once I saw the title was, "how about there being something different after each time the singer sings Awake enough to". It went from there and somehow became a song about someone who had finished in a relationship, which is strange because I am obviously in a perfectly great relationship with my sweet Louise. There is the proof that we don't always write about ourselves!
On and off between five in the evening and ten at night, I wrote the music for Creeps Track Out (there are some bits I like, and some bits that I don't), Newark Where, and February Christmas Song, and recorded them as well, except I couldn't do what I wanted and use my 12-track recorder because it would "make a mess", so I did the old "record onto the laptop using it's built in microphone" business. I think my name was mud because I spent so long in the bedroom doing this stuff. Oh well, an artist must be allowed to do their thing!
Thus ended my dad of FAWMing, other than going onto the site and putting it all up on there.
Thank you for reading, and get ready very soon for my report on day number three.
(Only just) February 4 2013 (42 years, 2 months, and 9 days old).
No comments:
Post a Comment