I can't believe how quickly that time moves on sometimes. I think it is probably last Friday since I last blogged, but in my defence that's really because I've not had the time to get the old laptop out when I have got home after work, so no chance to really catch up properly with the social networking or anything really.
I've been basically just travelled to and from work, worked (or tried not to), and spent an hour or so with Louise before bed times.
The fact that Louise has no interest in social networking as such means that I would rather not get the laptop out. She wouldn't mind, but I think when we are in a room together, then we should have us time.
I have tomorrow off so I'll see what I can do outside of going to see my brother now that he has finished at university. Well done to him.
Anyway, that's what's happening. I hope that all of you are okay.
Take care, thank you for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment