It's been a little while since I last blogged, and that is mainly due to a mix of not having time and my internet at home being so crappy that it won't bring the blog up.
Here I am then using my piddly little phone then trying to blog. I wish it was an iPhone or a Blackberry or similar.
Life is plodding on - I get up, go to work, get home, go to bed. If I'm lucky then I get time to share with Louise, and on the very rare occasion visit people.
I have tomorrow off, but there are a good few things to do, what with it being my first day off since pay day yesterday.
I hope I can get time to put some music down for a new rock tune entitled Don't You Do It, which lyrically seems like a winner to me. Probably some of my most consistent lyrics in a long time.
I'd like to get around to writing with Andy in person, and "getting a band together", but we will see what happens.
So, there is a blog for you. I hope you are all okay. Please take care.
16 June 2011 (40 years, 6 months, and 20 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment