I do actually have another couple of posts to do about Morrison's as in the two part "Last Eight Days", but for now I think I'll just quickly do this as a bit of a selfish thing to say goodbye to the people at these places.
This blog is basically a sort of adieu to those who work at the Morrison's stores where I have done security over the last ten months. Sorry if it's boring, but here we go;
Goodbye to those at Retford, Meadowhead (Sheffield), Skegness, Gamston, Bulwell, Melton Mowbray, Mansfield, Stavely, and all of the other numerous stores that I have worked. I'm sorry but I only have two hands to count with ;-)
To Debs who has worked at both Lincoln and Mansfield Woodhouse stores.
To Nick Logan, Dan Curry, Rose, Lindsay, Shirley, Pam, John Wade, David, Helen, Michael, Aaron, Nicky, Sam, Zoe, Kester, Mouse, Mark Blake, Kel, Damien, Rachel, Jayne, Carol, Gary, Steve Lyons, Mike, Joey, Jason, Phil Kirk, Dennis, Mickey, Kath, Linda, Scott, Donald (M'Lard), Jonathan, Jack, and everyone else that that I seem to not remember in a moment of forty-something forgetfulness who works in the Lincoln store especially for being so friendly, teaching me, and bringing me out more.
To Ross, Shazza, Pete, Sam, Jill, Dawn, Helen, Jade, Jeanette, the Lauren's, Mandie, Marg, Jody, Alison, Rosey, and all of the others at Mansfield Woodhouse. Sorry we parted in not such a good way.
I can't forget Steve, Lindsay, Tracy, Leon, Chris, and everyone else at Eastwood.
To Adam, Mark, Richard, Ben, Jigs, Josh, Terry, Charlotte, Jen, Radha, Anne, David, Pam, Jonathan, Varsha, Georgina, Simon, Neil, Neelam, and everyone else whose names escape me irritatingly that works at Loughborough.
To the management of these stores as well for not getting too irritated by how weird I am, as well as not noticing that I am writing my blogs while stood doing my job.
To those of Newark I also thank, but it's not even an adieu, as you are my corner shop, so I will probably be around soon for some shopping (well predicted).
To those at Lincoln, I will probably see you when we have a trip to Lincoln, or when I am on a cover shift at a site nearby.
It's surprising to realise, but the last ten months have been interesting, and I now have all of your stories to plagiarise for future song potential - heh heh.
To the other stores I have worked at and forgotten, I am sorry for that forgetfulness.
Thank you for the times.
Please take care.
15 August 2011 (40 years, 8 months, and 20 days old).
No comments:
Post a Comment