I'm blogging a lot less now I've noticed. There are a few reasons for this, and I apologide if anyone has been missing the daily blog thing that I was doing. If I could then I would carry that on.
It is all to do with time really, and it does take time to do these blogs. I've been known to write them onto paper first while at work, and then type them up later. This is how this is being done, and I hate to say that some of those I decided to now type up. There are also those where I've just sat down and typed up with no preparation at all. Either way I still have to sit down and type it out, which all takes time.
You may think that things couldn't be so bad as to get in the way of half an hour or so at the laptop, but you would be surprised. There's the whole travelling time business, as well as the amount of hours worked. In one shift once I was able to write four blogs in it's twelve hours. But I'll not got on with that because I know people who enjoy working that long stood on their feet, sometimes walking, but being lucky if you get a break time without being called to follow some tosser who's probably stealing something to sell off for money to pay for their next high.
I am looking for something else, but it's a tough time for people to get work where they live. I never did understand the whole working tax credits thing until now really and, then I would probably have gone for something different.
Anyway, that's the rant over and a complete blog. Woohoo! Expect another one soon., hopefully.
Thank you for reading and please take care.
18 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 22 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment