However, the Royal Mail postal service in the UK still insist on putting up the prices of postage stamps, even though in truth the service they offer is far worse than they did a few years ago. I know that a lot of this is caused by losses in man power, and that means that the system is far slower to process than before. It is irritating though that I spent time choosing cards specifically for people and the post service have seemingly lost them.
We have been enjoying watching the Harry Potter films lately, which we are watching in order (in fact, we finished Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix last night, so in a little while we'll be watching Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince. Somehow I will need to find the time to nip to my brother's and ask my nephews and niece if we can borrow Part One of The Deathly Hallows. There are absolutely no extras on the DVD set that we have as well, and me and Louise love watching those things, and we'd love to see how they get the pictures on the wall to work - it's great that the people in them interact, move, and all of that. There are so many things going on in the background as. Obviously we like the films. It's the first time we've got down to really watching any of them.
Something that is happening today is a change to the world of Scrabble, which is really irritating in my opinion. I think differently to the officials behind the decision, where they say that it is reflecting the times and language as it is today. That's absolute bullshit. They are just doing it so that they can sell more copies of the game and if they really gave a shit then they wouldn't change it to such an extent. They are basically saying that it is fine for these people to not speak properly. I don't really care because me and Louise won't use those words when we're playing together.
Anyway, I'd best get on with enjoying my day off with Louise. I'm still not 100% health-wise, and Louise isn't feeling too good either, so it's a day in for the most part. Harry Potter is ready though for watching soon, and there are things that we've recorded that we need to catch up on, including CSI (Vegas and New York), and Don't Scare The Hare. I've been typing this up for about an hour now, and made it all up on the spot after deciding to not bother with the one I had written out already.I hope you are all having a nice day. Take care, and thank you for reading.
9 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 13 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment