Thursday, 26 May 2011

Filler Friday

So here we are on a Friday morning.  I'm getting up early to work on what was a day off.  So is the way a lot lately, but then I did apply for a job as a cover worker, so obviously these things are going to happen.

I was looking forward to doing a few things today, but I'll just have to wait a while longer to do them.  I've sort of got used to this happening and, in all truth, I have said no the last couple of times, so I think that I could be in trouble if I keep saying that.

Anyway, it means more money when I get paid next month, so that is a good thing.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this?  It's been a long time since I've blogged, and I should really have got my pad out that has a few ready written blogs in there so I don't look so silly.  Trust me, I'll be blogging properly tomorrow.

For now though, strangely enough, I'll leave this basically as a filler of a blog, and just let people know that I am still around, and that normal service will resume.

Thank you for reading.  Have a fantastic day and take care.

27 May 2011 (40 years, 6 months, and 1 day old)

No comments:

Post a Comment