Thursday, 5 May 2011

A quick word game

As a change to the usual fare, I've written a few different blogs to be honest, but here is the first of those.  I have some long shifts over the next few days, so thought that I could basically type up a few different blogs and just 'publish' one each day...  Cheating I know, but whatever.

Today could be seen as a cop-out, but I really like this sort of thing and thought that I would post it to see what other people think.  I like playing word games anyway, and I know that other people are similar to me with this, and that I can't be the only one.  For this post, I've basically wondered if I could come up with a different band for each letter of the alphabet, so here goes;

AC/DC                                No Doubt
Beatles, The                      Ozric Tentacles
Crowded House               Pearl Jam
Doors, The                        Queen
Eagles, The                        Rush
Free                                      Supergrass
Guns 'n' Roses                  Tears For Fears
Heart                                   Ultravox
Inxs                                     Van Halen
Journey                              Who, The
Kinks, The                         XTC
Led Zeppelin                      Yes
Motorhead                         ZZ Top

Let's see if anyone can come up with one for each letter of the alphabet then.

Thank you for reading, please take care.

5 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 9 days old)

PS - Happy birthday to my mum for today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment