What to blog about then?
I'm getting very irritated about not being able to get into the studio like I used to. I've got to be honest, I used to enjoy having more money to spend where I was paying board money. I was also very shocked with how much everything ended up costing as well.
Before boarding for a couple of years, I only paid rent and council tax for the places I lived for the six years prior, with the utilities paid for by the landlords I was renting from. Suddenly moving here and finding out how much the bills were was a complete shocker!
In a lot of ways I wish I'd have saved up more over the years, but we could all make things better if we went back couldn't we? Even looking back now I think that if I had put just £10 a week away for two years it would be over £1000 (I know, exactly £1040). Sometimes looking back doesn't help does it?
As it is though I am slowly catching up with the rent now, which is the only money that I owe bill wise and, once that is done, I will start saving to move again to somewhere that has less problems and more room I hope. I'm personally hoping for the potential for privacy so I can get my music worked on easier. Even half an hour a day would be good to be honest.
Anyway, thank you for reading and please take care.
11 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 15 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment