I was going to post the next part of the blogs to do with the Colours set, but I never realised that I hadn't actually finished it, so that will mean me having to get on with it.
Today I have seen and heard so many things about the so-called rapture that was supposed to have happened, and there are some great pictures and very funny comments that people left on Twitter. I myself even joined in with a tweet, to the effect that I said if I'd only put enough fuel in to last until the rapture, then I wouldn't have got to work today. Saying that, the fact that I work on a Sunday would probably get me excommunicated if I went to church anyway.Actually, and it is about time that I be honest with this, I have been meeting people who go to a church that I used to go to years ago, and they ask me about my beliefs, which is a subject that I sort of avoid. I don't know why to be honest, because I should just say that I think it's absolute rubbish. It doesn't stop me from getting on with people or anything, but all it means is that I am happily a person who believes in nothing. If that loses me any friend or people reading my blog or what have you, then I am sorry.
Something that is bothering me lately is this bloody footballer not having their name mentioned about some scandal or other. I don't care! They have been naughty though, and I think that if others these things have happened to have had to go through the proverbial shitter, then so should they. That is all that I will say about it.
Another story I heard about recently is one that I'm guessing many people haven't heard, but it is one that is so much more important in my opinion.
A mother is in the news for killing her baby, by putting it into a microwave for two minutes. This is absolutely disgusting and there is no excuse for this whatsoever. I think she should be put to death. If she isn't, then I am absolutely certain that whatever prison she ends up in, they will kill her!
Anyway, there's the blog for today.
Thank you for reading and please take care.
22 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 26 days old)



No comments:
Post a Comment