Friday, 6 May 2011

Another game

So, for today another one of those word games, and this time it is an A to Z of Science Fiction films;

Alien                                                            Neon Genesis Evangelion - The End Of Evangelion
Blade Runner                                               Outland
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind            Pitch Black
Dune                                                            Quatermass & The Pit
Empire Strikes Back, The                             Red Planet
Fantastic Voyage                                          Star Trek
Gattaca                                                        Terminator
Highlander                                                    Universal Soldier
Independence Day                                        Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
Journey To The Centre Of The Earth             War Of The Worlds
Krull                                                             Xanadu
Lifeforce                                                       Y
Moon                                                           Zardoz

And now, for a change, I think it might be good to see if you can come up with Science Fiction film titles starting with the letter Y.

In honesty I was scratching my head about it and thought it might be interesting to see if anyone can think of one - interactivity hey.

Thank you for reading, please take care.

7 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 11 day old)

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, it wasn't that messy when I did a page preview.

    Oh well, the idea is there.

    ReplyDelete