Osama Bin Laden is dead! Woohoo, let's celebrate! At the same time though, keep watching out because, as people have been saying, what he really wanted was a legacy. He deserved to die damn it and, as one person in New York said, it's a shame that he couldn't be killed tens of thousands of times to make up for all of those deaths he caused.
Now I did have another blog to put up, but this has taken it's place and pushed that one aside. I just feel very strongly about this.
He always wanted to create something that was anti-anything that wasn't Muslim, which is not to put all Muslims into that, because most of them are not that way inclined. Let's not forget that Muslims worked in the World Trade Center, and that bastard killed every single one of them! As I have said, and will keep saying, that man deserved to die.
From those things that he did and said, many people have been inspired, and I can see retaliation from these followers. That is what we should watch out for - that possible retaliation.
He is most definitely a man who has changed the world, much like Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein. His legacy though is maybe larger, because it is even more destructive, lasting, and universal.
Anyway, thank you for reading. Please take care.
2 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 6 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment