Friday, 13 May 2011

Blogs to check out

For today I thought that I would just basically give everyone a list of the blogs that I am following, and then hope that there may be some more that you check out...

I've been really enjoying reading people's blogs, and some of them are about incredibly interesting subjects.

Dean Leivers Photography & Opinion
Guitarist Laurence Juber
David Gilmour blog
Vampire Diaries
Guitarist and legend Nile Rodgers
My friend, podcaster, comedian, and all round raconteur Paul B Edwards
Great songwriter Mike Batt
My friend, Singer, Magician and illusionist Luke Hymas
My great friend and guru Drew's blog
Nicholas Tozier's blog on songwriting

As I've said plenty of times before now, I am always so open to reading more blogs if people put me onto them, and the same goes for podcasts as well.

Anyway, another different blog from me, but one that I just felt like posting.

Thank you for reading, I hope that you are all okay.  Please take care.

13 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 17 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment