Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Not well - Part 2

When Louise got back on Friday she watched the bits from the Royal Wedding programming that I'd recorded for her.  She particularly wanted to see the balcony sequence, the driving away in the vintage Aston Martin, and the cartwheeling verger - a Youtube hit of the future I'm sure.

Telly wise it was basically catching up with things we both needed to catch up on - CSI's, etc.  I've almost caught up with The Gadget Show, but have a few Click episodes to watch, and we are so far behind on The Vampire Diaries that we will probably be vampires before we have caught up!

If I'm being honest a lot of Saturday was spent on the laptop (much like today is turning out to be - Monday not Tuesday), and I wish it wasn't really because I feel like I wasted what could have been a much better day with my lovely Sunshine :-)

I'd pulled out the Indiana Jones films, but I suppose you have to be in the mood, and we weren't really.  I also pulled out the 1930 film Murder, which is an Alfred Hitchcock film I haven't seen before, but again we didn't feel like that.

We watched stuff we'd recorded instead, which is funny because we watched something we recorded on Saturday on Sunday instead - Don't Scare The Hare, because we were watching something we'd recorded sometime before then.

I'm now beginning to warm to the Indiana Jones idea, mainly because the Star Wars films, Naked Gun trilogy, and the Blade trilogy were turned down... Ooh I know.  Harry Potter!!! Ta-da - light bulb moment there.

After a lot of work, I worked another bed for the Punky Radio show that is my favourite podcast, and promise I'll get another two done as soon as I can find the bloody external drive they're on!

I enjoyed the CSI episode we eventually caught up with from Tuesday, which was to do with the paranormal, and many of the things in it reminded me of the series Fringe - check it out.  I'm behind at the moment as I haven't had satellite since Season Two and desperately want to see the third season.

Anyway, that is enough waffling from me now I think.  Nice couple of days off, and I was back to work on Sunday and Monday, off Tuesday (and still feeling badly).

Now it's time for Louise to take a turn on the laptop, because her's is misbehaving - damn thing!

Thank you for reading and please take care.

4 May 2011 (40 years, 5 months, and 8 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment