So if you hadn't noticed already, the previous three blogs were already typed up, and yet I still gave them the wrong dates on the sign out. I suppose a good thing though is that they have been relatively short, making it take less time to read (and a lot quicker to type).
I'm sort of surprised that work is being nice to me with the hours that I am getting, where there seem to be less of an hours monster, and get more time out of the workplace, which is good because I'm a useless cover guard if they don't give me time off. How can I cover on a day off when I don't get any?
I've not had much chance to think of music, due to not being able to get any of my instruments out, which is still very irritating to me. I miss the days when I had everything in my room and at any time I could just get to any instrument and play, and in fact record to four-track. My four-track isn't great though, because it won't allow me to bounce tracks (moving more than one track to a single track, meaning more than one part on tracks, so I can record more than four instruments or voices).
I still need to bite the bullet and change my laptop from a Vista system to Windows 7, so I can use the great POD hardware that I have, but can't use at present. Bloody stupid Vista - damn you for all of eternity! I'm sure that Microsoft made Vista so people be blinded by how much better 7 is.
Oh, with that in mind, I'm going to do some music stuff on Friday while I am off and Louise is out. I foresee a song called God Ain't Real being completed, which I'm looking forward to.
Anyway, thank you for reading. Please take care.
4 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 9 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment