How lovely was the weather yesterday (and looks like today will be too)? Bright sunshine, and although I can't actually hear it, in my head I am listening to Girls In Their Summer Clothes by Bruce Springsteen, California Girls by The Beach Boys, and I think more songs will come as the day moves on.
Unfortunately the weather will probably bring with it more idiots to the store wanting to steal, but that's the world isn't it. It did by the way - three in ten minutes alone!
When the weather is warm I will think frequently of the Noel Coward song Mad Dogs & Englishmen, which not surprisingly makes me think of the saying "Mad, bad and dangerous to know", which is how someone once described Lord Byron.
I'll maybe cause a little stir here, but "Mad, Bad, And Dangerous To Know" is also the title of a damn fine album by a band called The Cross, a project that involved Queen's drummer Roger Taylor.
Anyway, weather can be a positive and negative. Here's hoping you have a positively good day.
Thank you for reading. Please take care.
7 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 12 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment