So, today is a day off, and we're doing very little as well. Sod it. Sometimes you just need to chill and basically do nothing, because you get absolutely fed up. Who cares, Louise is enjoying Colin McRae rally on the Playstation 2, and I'm just doing the laptop thing, which is fine.
I've had to go out just now to go and do some shopping bits, including a new pair of trainers (woohoo, I could afford the £9.99 for a cheap pair from Shoe Zone), and I thought of Louise's dad while I was out because I spotted a The Two Ronnies Series 2 DVD cover, which I bought for the value sum of £1.99, and it had absolutely NO SCRATCHES!!! How strange is that hey? No marks or anything. I'm almost tempted to forget to take it there so it stays in my own personal collection... I don't think I will do that though.
We're getting the scrabble board out soon to play some real scrabble together, and I really enjoy that game, as most people on Facebook would know, from when I was working at Chesterfield and always on the laptop on Facebook playing Yoville, Farmville, Scrabble, Bejewelled, Toilet Stop, and, well one of those is made up of course... Can you guess which one? They seem to have games for everything on there.The PS2 went off as soon as I was getting ready to go out, and when I came back it was that Real Housewives Of Orange County thing on ITV2.
Friday I am off again, so I'll be able to do what I can, if the neighbours can keep the noise down. Perhaps I should set myself limits on Friday as to how long I give myself to do things? An hour for music stuff, a couple of hours for a film, another hour for an episode of The Gadget Show, and then an hour for anything else.
Anyway, with that I will now sign off for the day.
I hope that you are all okay. Please take care, and thank you for reading.
19 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 24 days old)
I vote in favor of music on Friday. :D
ReplyDelete