Once again I've been given my shifts and am surprised about the relatively decent hours that I've been given and, shock horror, two days off consecutively.
These past few blogs I've actually enjoyed, because they have just flowed easily, and could be seen as interesting. They were also quick and easy to type as well.
I keep smiling at the podcast by my friends Paul and Tony with Punky Radio, and must get off my lazy backside and mix some instrumental tracks for backgrounds (which in the business are called "beds").
Now I am looking forward to doing just that as well as a few other things during the five hours hours that Louise is out during my day off. I also have the same next Friday as well.
Here's to a great day off then, and whatever you are doing, I hope that your's is great as well.
Take care, and thank you for reading.
8 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 13 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment