Living where we do is really making me so fed up. The neighbours are definitely not great, and I will leave that bit there because I don't think that I should go into detail. Let's face it, I'm not fond of flats anyway.
When we do eventually move it has to be a house, and a place with a damn sight more room. I want to be able to get my guitar and music stuff out without the problem of noise carrying, etc. There is also the problem of being in the way of what Louise wants to do. There's just no bloody room.
I suppose that we're not the only people with this problem, but I know that I really want to get the situation sorted because I miss having space and time to do things.
There are so many things that make us feel like this, but I suppose that in this case I should just keep the thought that we will move from this place. It doesn't stop me from getting irritated by neighbours who are so disrespectful of others around them with their, ahem, habits, and such.
Youtube link to Tenement Funster by Queen, a great song!
Anyway, I'm sorry it's such a short and maybe not so interesting blog today. Please take care, and thank you for reading.
13 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 18 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment