Monday, 11 April 2011

A message from yesterday

Here's something I wrote yesterday;

So the last couple of night we have watched Back To The Future parts 1 & 2, and I hope that we can watch part 3 tonight, after we've been to Louise's parents for a visit.

I am really tired today, but I'll try to push myself, as ever.  One problem with that is that I can get incredibly tired and that makes me irritable.  There is no use in going to bed early though, as I feel like I am wasting time I could spend with Louise, which makes it a difficult thing to get my head around.

There are so many things about living with someone else that can take some getting used to, but eventually I am sure that we will get used to things.  It must be the same with everyone?

Anyway, here's to the wild west in Back To The Future part three, and another appearance by Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers playing the character of Needles.

Well, that's what I wrote yesterday.  As it turned out, we came across a road accident scene with fire engines, police, and ambulances on the way to Louise's parents, and I had to turn around and try to find an alternative route, where I sort of got lost :/

With about half an hour or so of Back To The Future part 3 left, Louise told me to stop it and go to bed, because I had already fallen asleep, which did bother me since I love the BTTF series of films.  I can't believe they're thinking of remaking them.

Anyway, that means that after work today, we will finish watching the film, and I'll probably tweet like mad about them.  It's a shame that Louise isn't in to science fiction as much as me, or we could follow it up with the original Star Wars trilogy.  She suggested Wayne's World, but I said that is only two films and not a trilogy.  I mentioned The Matrix trilogy, but she said she wasn't bothered about that.  Unfortunately, I don't have the Three Colours trilogy, which Dean Leivers suggested.  We will see.  I suppose we could do the Wayne's World thing that Louise suggested.  I'll have a think about it.  I was enjoying the whole trilogy thing as well.

Anyway, everybody please take care.  Thank you for reading.

11 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 16 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment