Hope everyone is okay. I'm sat here chilling, and looking forward to doing some food shopping in a while. It's been a long time since we last went on a BIG FOOD SHOP, so our cupboards, fridge, and all are seriously depleted.
I did get a few things yesterday while I was out and about, but that was just a few bits. Unfortunately that also meant not getting around to doing any music though, which really was irritating, as I will now have to wait until this coming Friday to be able to do any music again now. I hate the confinement of a flat with it's little space, and minimal rooms. In fact, I have never actually lived in a one bedroomed flat before, so the area available is very restrictive. Roll on catching up with the rent and getting the money together for moving, because I am so looking forward to getting a house rather than a flat. I didn't want a flat in all honesty anyway, but I was suckered in by the location and everything. Happens to all of us, being suckered in to things. Just look at Michael Caine with Jaws: The Revenge.
I did some shopping yesterday anyway and, even though technically Louise is responsible for paying for the food (as I pay all of the other bills due to me earning more money), I thought I would treat us, so she found five fresh sardines in the fridge, gutted, with heads and tails off as well. I'm planning on pan frying them later, as per an instructional video on www.5min.com, which I am really looking forward to doing, and will serve with some couscous and maybe a little salad as well. The actual instructions are in this video link if you want to try it yourself. It is so easy to do.
Other than that, I paid a few bills off, which were basically Council Tax, Water Rates, a little of the back rent money that was owing from when I was redundant and getting no money, thanks to the Social Security system that I won't go into, because I'd hate to be seen as a racist with my dislike of how the system treats everyone differently depending on their race, creed, etc. I hate how something like that can get you branded that way, but I suppose that is the over the top PC world we live in now. I also am very irritated by that as well. I can understand reasons behind things to a point, but to ban kids from playing games in schools like British Bulldog and such is just ridiculous.
Also yesterday I got my hair cut at last. When you're going bald where I am, it looks incredibly messy and stupid when it gets long, and I also get embarrassed by it. If I had the money, now that I have seen the great job with James Nesbitt's hair transplant, I would most definitely get one, no problem with that.
I admit that I played a little on the Playstation as well (just the PS2 I'm afraid, I would only want the 60gb PS3, as I have PS2 games that I want to carry on playing). Actually, I shouldn't admit this, but my PS2 was playing up, so I used a gift voucher from Gamestation that my nephews (Luke & Connor) and niece (Bethany) bought me, added £19.99 to it, and bought a slimline version while I was out yesterday as well, to replace the one I had that wouldn't load games up sometimes, and was starting to play up on the connections as well. You've lasted well enormous PS2, but your time had to come I am sorry to say.
I also at last watched the Gadget Show episode where they were testing the Smart Phones and the bicycles (including the one that cost more than most people's cars). Only got about another four episodes to watch before I catch up then hey).
We watched the film Final Analysis with Richard Gere and Kim Basinger last night, and I was sort of looking forward to watching the Wayne's World films this weekend, but now Louise came in a little while ago (she's getting ready at the moment for the shopping trip) and suggested watching the Harry Potter films from the start, which would be a first for me. I remember going to look after Luke, Connor, & Beth while they've had the films on, but as usual I fell asleep every time, so it would be the first time that I get to see any of them hopefully without dropping off. I haven't got The Deathly Hallows Part One, because to be honest I think they'll probably have a version next year with Parts 1 and 2 on the same disc or a double set or something. It's not like I have a shortage of choice.
I've yet to get around to removing the cellophane from Iron Man 2 and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Oh, and I am so looking forward to getting 9 out of the plastic and watching that. That looks awesome from the trailers I saw. I am absolutely mad for animation. Just a shame that I am a crap artist that way.
Anyway, that's a good amount of waffling I think. I hope you all have a fantastic day. I've got some music to play with for Paul to use on the Punky Radio show, and I will get on with playing with them and sending them over to him soon. I promise.
Thank you for reading, and please take care.
16 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 21 days old).
No comments:
Post a Comment