I can't believe that I have left the blog I had written for today in the car. What a fool am I?
I guess with that then I had better just make something up on the spot and see how it goes then? I've been there and done that before now. However, I didn't want to spend absolutely ages on the laptop on my day off with some time to myself, when I could be doing other things. Saying that though, I can't do any music stuff because the music in the flat below is so loud that I can feel the vibrations on the floor, which I've had trouble with before now when I couldn't keep the time on something I was recording at home, because I kept feeling the beat on the songs they were listening to. Damn inconsiderate I think. The headphones (or Cans as the pair I use are called in the business) are great at keeping noise out and everything, but that doesn't help with the fact that I can still feel what they are listening to.
Now, I don't moan about things like that, because to be honest I have been that person before I suppose, especially when I used to have a drum kit in the flat I had on a top floor at Babworth Court (off Sandy Lane in Mansfield), and I did actually play them there as well. Also, the band practised there as well. Now the neighbours are listening to the song Still Got The Blues by Gary Moore, which is better than her partner's europop stuff in truth, but it's still bloody loud if I can hear the words to the song!
Another thing I'm hating about being in a flat with neighbours all around is this slamming of doors business. Where does that come from? Now, I come in or go out and just shut the door with the handle being turned, and that makes virtually no noise. The neighbours? No, they go out and pull the doors so loud at all bloody times of the day and night, especially the dopeheads who have absolutely no concept of time whatsoever. And in truth, you can't really grass (I know, I couldn't think of another word) these people up because it would just bring more problems that it solves.
Really, the world today seems to be inhabited with people who don't have any respect for others around them, and actually find it funny about how disrespectful they can be. They are obnoxious, rude, full of such awful language, and test my patience greatly. Louise is definitely no prude, but I still have trouble keeping myself calm with all of this going around us.
Now, she has seen me typing my blog out before and been irritated about typing so much about things, and I have had to make alterations before. She has gone out now, but I think it's only fair to say that in a relationship like this there are two people, and each of you bring something into it that is very much equal. I may bring in more money and pay for everything (other than the food and toiletries), but she does a great job of feeding me, giving me a lovely place to come home to, and puts one hundred percent into everything. I haven't got the time necessarily to do any of that stuff, and she understands that. We are a team that know where each other's part in everything is and how it all works, and that is a relationship.
I know, all of that seems on the surface to be quite well structured and written, but I did in fact make it all up on the spot. It only took less than 20 minutes as well, which is really bloody quick for me I'll tell you.
Anyway, everybody take care. I will see if I can get the blog intended for today up tomorrow or on Sunday. Thank you for reading, and I hope you're having a Good Friday (see what I did there hey).
22 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 26 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment