So, working at Retford. I like Retford very much. In fact, we were tempted to move here rather than Newark. After chatting with someone today though, I've heard that where we would have gone is in a very bad area, so perhaps it was right not to go there, and choose how we did.
When I got to Retford I thought immediately of my friend Jon James Hall and wondered how he is doing. It's been a long while, and I feel awful that I lose touch with people. When I had to do a repair on my laptop once, I lost all of my website details, including Retford Music, which was a favourite of mine, and means that I've lost contact with a lot of musicians whose music I love, including Jon's, but even more so because I have had the luck of having him sing for Project Marv before, and I love his music a lot.
It's always a shame to lose touch with people, and I hope that like my friends from school, that I will somehow get back in touch with Jon and all of those people. I am proud of the friendships that I have, and value them all, even though I have little time available to meet up in person.
Perhaps Jon will see thins blog and try to show tomorrow to catch up maybe. Just maybe.
Thank you for reading, please take care.
12 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 17 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment