Wanted - film buddies. People who want to go and see the same sort of films as me, at the same time. I've already missed Paul, Tron Legacy, a few superhero films, and know that the next Star Trek will no doubt be a solo venture, as there's no bloody way that I'm missing that as I am a lifelong Trek fan.
We get to see the odd film together I will admit. We both like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Dorian Grey. 2012 turned ridiculous, and she would love me to get hold of Unstoppable with Denzel Washington and Chris Pine (the new and brilliant Captain James T Kirk).
Other than that it's probably romantic comedy fare which, although I don't mind them, are pretty much similar to each other, and predictable for the most part.
Actually, I think when the next Star Trek film comes out that a few of us will go and watch it together. I foresee a family thing there because my younger brother James is a Trek fan too.
Anyway, here's to hopefully having time to go out. Fingers crossed.
Thank you for reading. Please take care.
2 April 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 7 days old)
Count me in for the Trek film.
ReplyDelete