So another day another blog. What to write about? So many things so little space allowed by blogging on my phone.
So we both went out last night to see a play, which was great but not what we expected. It was called "oh sir grasper", which to me sounded like a comedy. I was right of course. It didn't take from it at all, because it was a good murder mystery and was fun, although I'm not a fan of singalongs in plays, but maybe that's just me? It was funny, when we could hear it, and the food provided was lovely.
The acoustics in the ballroom at the Town Hall in Newark are awful, but I know that everyone there ebjoyed themselves.
On the table next to us were a grouo celebrating someone's birthday, and they had all got dressed up for the occasion. The birthday girl, Kate, was dressed as Velma from Scooby Doo (with a cuddly Scooby Doo), another was Inspector Gadget, Crockett from Miami Vice (who I thought was Daniel Craig's James Bond), Columbo, and Hercule Poirot.
At the end of it all, louise had heard me talking about wanting to be photographed with them numerous times during the night, so we caught up with them and Louise photographed me with one of their cameras (for once I didn't have one with me unfortunately), so I am now waiting for the picture to suddenly show up on Facebook and then get tagged and maybe copy it over to my own pictures on the lappy so I can get a copy or something.
We wished Kate a happy birthday, and all in all had a great night out. We plan to go again whenever we can. We did get a late night, but it was really worth it.
Wow, that's a blog completed then. I hope it wasn't too boring. Take care.
25 March 2011 (40 years, 3 months, and 27 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment