Hello, I hope that you are all okay. I'm sorry that I have missed a day's blogging, but I just thought that I'd take a day away to enjoy the time with Louise, since we get very little time together anyway.
We've not really done very much together, but sometimes it's just nice to share time with loved ones, even when you're not out somewhere or anything like that. Saying that though, we are going out later to a Murder Mystery event, which will be a lot of fun. We don't get to go out much because of money, but this time I just thought "sod everything, we're going out!"
It's sort of like when I was in the studio last month for the day. I couldn't really afford it as such when I'm like a month behind on rent, and living to the last penny each month basically (and more considering the fact that I keep having to borrow money from Louise to pay for fuel to get to work and back). I'll be better off now I think, because I did something that I really never ever wanted to do during the run up to Christmas.
I started my job in the middle of October, which meant when I got paid October's wages on the 15th of November, I had very little money. I like buying people presents for Christmas, but financially I wasn't able to, so I asked work to sub me some money, so that I could basically pay for presents for people. Now at last I have paid off the last of that sub because they arranged for it to be taken back in instalments - the last payment was this wage that I got last week. That is a weight off, but now I'm still behind on things though.
Don't worry too much though, because I will get things sorted out, but it has meant that unfortunately I've been unable to do very much going out and that, because I'm constantly looking at the money that's needed to do these things.
However, when I heard about this Murder Mystery thing I thought I deserved to take Louise out to something, and damn the financial implications. Some things are important, and I felt that it's about time we did something together. All it means is that I've had to contact the water board and make a deal that they will be paid 14 days after the date they want paying, and I gave the letting agents a little bit of money to keep them happy, and will carry on doing so until I've caught up with that month's rent.
Basically what I am saying is that yes owing money is bad and you don't forget about it, but it shouldn't make you depressed. I have been for a while, but now I know that things can be sorted out, and to still carry on enjoying life and all of those things around you that you love.
Thank you for reading. Please take care, and I hope that I haven't bored you too much.
24 March 2011 (40 years, 3 months, and 26 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment