Here's the blog I couldn't get online for yesterday;
Turnstile, revolving doors, gate ways and alley ways. Paths that we take as we walk through the world, yet miss everything around us in the hustle bustle.
Even when you are on time off, your life is still made up of things to do, people to see, and in some ways you start to despise that which gives you the money to do these things, because you never get that time. I personally despise those who have made things so tight for all of us.
I won't hide the fact that I think the coalition government has absolutely messed everything up with their incredibly extreme financial measures. I personally believe that they could have used lighter measures to bring things back in line slower, steadier and smoother.
Things are so expensive now because of the changes, that people are going to extremes to get by. Couples work so many hours that their children hardly ever see either of them. Instead they are cared for grandparents, who are charging for their time because those old age pensioners are being treated with no respect, and in some cases having to work themselves to subsidise a meagre pittance of pension from a coalition intent on squeezing so much from so little left.
If we opened our eyes we would see that one cause of this is the incredible amount of money paid out for equipment on wars our armed forces are involved n. I do question the intentions of these things and put out the question -
Is it worth the collapse of those in our nation to free those in another?
Yes, I know it's a seemingly negative view, but only in the way that our forces could be used better and less stretched.
Am I the only one who feels that killing many to save a few doesn't exactly tally?
I'm sorry, I went off subject there. My intention for this was to talk about how, with things as they are financially, we are a nation missing all that is so important, just to be on our knees in pain crying for a lottery win to end our suffering.
Another nice positive blog eh. Take care of yourselves.
Thank you for reading, I hope it wasn't too boring.
Marv - 10th March 2011 (40 years, 3 months, and 12 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment