so Monday off turned out to be a day of doing virtually nothing, which I didn't mind because I got to share they doing nothing with Louise at home, for the most part.
I will eventually get around to putting together the unit that's been waiting since last September I think it was. I'd like to be able to do some music, but now that Louise has been made redundant, that makes things trickier. She doesn't like my singing and doesn't like noise, so since the walls are thinner than a Tesco Value condom, then that's that for the time being.
I wonder if Paul McCartney and Lemmy get that problem? Probably not.
Anyway, I've got used to nothing days in a way now, and actually sharing a nothing day with someone you love can make all the difference. I hate to say this, but I wasn't getting days off at the same time as Louise so it makes a change to have time together.
We played on the Playstation, and watched a couple of films together - I'd never seen Hulk with Eric Bana before. I did go out food shopping as well.
Sometimes doing nothing, especially with someone else, can make all the difference.
Thank you fore reading. Please take care.
29 March 2011 (40 days, 4 months, and 3 days old).
PS - Here's a video - Nothingness by Living Colour
No comments:
Post a Comment