There are a couple of things on my mind today, or at least there were when I started writing this... Oh well, I'm sure it'll come back to me.
The first one is Earth Hour, when people all over the world turn their lights off from 8.30pm until 9.30pm in their own local time. I know that we will be doing that later, and I will be thinking of those poor people in Japan at the same time.
In fact, that could be the other point. It's easy to just take a little time in that hour to think about people around the Earth, such as Japan, and whoever else may come to mind.
I may not necessarily agree with war, but it doesn't stop me from from thinking about those involved. I'll put that another way - I don't necessarily agree with all that our armed forces are involved with.
Anyway, here's to Earth Hour, our little bit towards the environment that allows us to carry on living (and the energy would help power a guitar amp). Rock on!
Thank you for reading. I hope it didn't bore you. Take care.
27 march 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 1 day old)
PS - I am such a daft lad, because it's the reason why we had the lights off last night apparently. I got the days mixed up. Silly me. I'll still think about those people I mentioned.
No comments:
Post a Comment