I don't mind admitting that I am one of those people who is fascinated with trivia. It could be that all that trivia has got in the way of me remembering other things maybe?
I love watching the Classic Albums series, and have a lot of them. I'm also one of those who hears or reads of a recording trick and takes note of it. I know I went into the studio once and was talking to Joff about something, and I think I was being too geeky for him.
I also know that I can be watching or listening to something, and I have to stop myself from saying "oh did you know...", etc. I know that I used to iritate her with it, as I do a lot of people.
A lot of situations are there when we need to think before we say or do anything. We have to think about possible outcomes of our actions. Politicians should be the same with policies.
Thank you for reading. Please take care.
March 31 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 5 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment