So I've already been given my shifts for next week and am surprised to hear that I'm at the same place all week, and it's less than a thirty minute drive each way. In fact, if my finances were better then I'd maybe catch the train every day (except for Sunday). They aren't stupidly long shifts either, which is also a good thing.
I know that one of the two days I'm getting off will be when Louise is working at the Cancer Research shop, so I am very much tempted to get some instruments out and do something. That should make my day better, and my mood.
I suppose what I miss the most about life before moving was the fact that I could just the instruments out and play to my heart's content. As I've mentioned before, the walls here are so thin, and I wish that I could afford to move into somewhere bigger, with better walls etc. Maybe I'll win enough on the lottery just to move to a different rented accomodation. Is that too much to ask really?
I suppose that in truth it is too much to ask, and really it should be down to hard work and putting the pennies away. I'm just full of hope and wait for luck to eventually come my way.
Thank you for reading. Please take care.
30 March 2011 (40 years, 4 months, and 4 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment