Here's another one I'd pre-written. A quick thought sort of thing;
"I think I'll go on a walkabout, and find out what it's all about"
That is a fantastic idea that Anthony Kiedis has there. I like to just go out and see places, to find out what's around me. When my brother stopped with us for a couple of days, I spent time with him, and we both got to go around Newark. We walked around the castle, visited the Millgate Museum, and generally had a good "walkabout", as well as taking some photographs of course.
I have a tendency to go around with my iPod playing all of the time (other mp3 players are available), but then when I sometimes don't bother with the music or podcasts, I notice things that I never did before, and I have always liked the sound of nature - the sound of birds singing, squirrels running around, and other such things. These are things that we can miss on from time to time.
Let's try, for ten minutes at least, to just leave the music players and listen to the world around us.
Take care. Thank you for reading, I hope it wasn't too boring.
Marv - 10th March 2011 (40 years, 3 months, and 12 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment