So, I mentioned that I would make a "Mix Disc" in my blog the other day, and here (for you to pull apart maybe) is a list of the 18 songs that ended up on there. I'm not completely happy with the way the songs run from one to the other, but here we are;
1. Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
2. The Leaves That Are Green - Simon & Garfunkel
3. Use Me - Bill Withers
4. What's Your Favourite Colour - Living Colour
5. Cloud Nine - The Temptations
6. Earth Song - Michael Jackson
7. Why Should I Love You - Kate Bush
8. Would - Alice In Chains
9. The Pass - Rush
10. Sugar Water - Cibo Matto
11. The Downeaster Alexa - Billy Joel
12. Phantom Of The Opera - Iron Maiden
13. Indiana Feeling - The Revolution Noise
14. Killing Yourself To Live - Black Sabbath
15. Job's Eyes - Far
16. Life Itself - Bruce Springsteen
17. Lifelong Passion - The Fireman
18. Dilate - Four Star Mary
Thank you for reading, please take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment