Sunday, 17 July 2011

A New World Order song 20 - Lonely Songs

Lonely Songs is a very quick in and out song.  Despite the last verse lyrics, I actually don't mind the song at all, or I would probably not have included it.  I wasn't short of material to choose from obviously.

The lyrics were all free form really, made up as I wrote it, and I left it as it is.  The last verse is actually a case of self-parody, where I have just tossed in a set of lyrics without much thought because I couldn't be bothered.  The downside to that is that you don't use the songs, because there is always something glaring at you.

This song though I don't mind.  It's over with too quickly to get boring or monotonous.

HERE IS THE SONG!

Thank you for reading, please take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment