How is everyone today? I hope you are all feeling fine. Today is Wednesday (hence the title) and once again I am at work. Already I have been asked if I can work an extra shift, to which I said yes. So I no longer have Saturday off, instead I have a ten hour shift with about two hours total driving time - a quick trip.
Clever people among you may have noticed that I posted the blog for Slave Song after Everyday News, so in essence I blogged track 11 before track 10. I had already typed both up and actually pressed PUBLISH on the wrong one first. Trust me. I hope you're enjoying the music though.
Sorry, finished other bit too soon. Basically I'm working the extra because I figure with a week off soon that I can rest then. Well, between everything that's being organised of course.
Anyway, there will be some visiting going on while I have my seven days off, and I hope that I can get to watch a gig or two as well, and hope I can get some music worked on.
I will carry on blogging about the songs on A New World Order, including the bonus tracks and, when complete, I will get blogging about the songs on the forthcoming One Day set, which is another beast of a set with over 20 songs on it.
Thank you for reading and please take care. My friend's blogs are great, and I suggest checking them out. I mention them frequently.
6 July 2011 (40 years, 7 months, and 10 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment