Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Tuesday chatter time

Let's see if I can do a quick blog that my phone will let me write without having to resort to editing later on laptop when I get in at 10.45 pm , since the mobile limits how much I can blog.

It's Tuesday then, and again I am working. John on fish bar was talking about Bob Marley, and in particular the Redemption Song. He was quoting it the other day and I just couldn't quite remember what song it was but knew I should. A great song.

I bet you can guess that I am enjoying the blog lately with the songs. A bit of response would be nice, but I'm happy in the knowledge that people read it. Unfortunately, blogspot won't let me place music directly, so I have to place links to the dreaded myspace instead. I say dreaded as since it changed it is absolutely terrible to use.

In some ways I think it's a better way to release material than when I just put stuff on iTunes expecting people to buy it. For those not interested, I am sorry, but I wil do the same for the One Day set leading to it's release, and that very new material to a lot of people.

Anyway here I am at work again.  I hope that everyone is okay.  Thank you for reading.  Please take care.  Obviously I had to finish this post at home.

5 July 2011 (40 years, 7 months, and 9 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment