Hello everyone, I hope you’re okay.
I’ll be honest here and admit that I actually started writing a post, and then deleted it! I was talking about shifts at work, but then thought that I can’t share that information.
What else to write about?
W
ell, who really wants to hear me moaning again about being tired and my working hours? Everyone knows that any security related work has shitty hours, and no life outside of it!
It’s those amount of hours that make the difference though, because it makes the money up! I couldn’t earn the same doing 40 hours at £15 per hour that I make on the hours I do at 40p above minimum wage! But then it’s doubtful that I could get a job that pays even a tenner per hour, so that’s out of the question.
The cost of living goes up, but the minimum wage always goes up at a lesser rate than inflation (the cost of living)! The old adage has returned in that “the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer!”
WE’RE DOOMED!!!!
The kicker is that the government don’t really give a crap! That’s it in a nutshell... Even if it’s denied, there still is, and always has been, a defined class system in place. We’re stuck with it, and always will be, as long as heartless self-loving businessmen (and businesswomen) are in charge! There are the few businessmen and businesswomen who do care, but they are few and far between!
I know that to some that may seem a bit cliched and stereotypical, but I’ll just say that I think it’s true. People get to these positions in the world from being arrogant, egotistical, selfish, and not giving a shit! That’s the truth!
I will always be what I am - a working class man! As much as I hate it to a degree, I have to accept that! I am the shit at the bottom of a commode that gets flushed away by the man when I’ve stopped being useful, or when I get replaced by someone younger!
Thanks for reading. Take care and stay safe.
September 11th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 16 days old).




No comments:
Post a Comment