Monday, 7 September 2020

This is the story so far





Hey all *virtual wave*

A very quick one here just as a heads up on how things are going with the Wordpress site work.

I’ve carried on trying to learn bits and pieces, and have written some things up, but just using the phone app at the moment, as that’s comfortable for me.  I sometimes go for months without touching an actual computer these days, and actually could possibly do with a tablet of my own to work on these things? Maybe that would make things easier? I don’t know, as I’ve never actually owned one!



I’ve already started on something called “Quick Response”, where I just give an initial reaction to music I listen to for the first time.  That blog is already going, with me already having looked at Panther by Pain Of Salvation and Versions Of The Truth by The Pineapple Thief.  Those are already posted up!  I mentioned them to Louise, who said that if the albums are recent, then they should be available to read straight away, as they will have “old” by the end of November. I think she’s right there! 


When I do get my laptop out at some point then I will look at fixing the main site navigation page, where I will set up some pull down menus, which will make it a much tidier and less busy menu. I have a dislike of websites that are too busy!

Anyway, that’s my seventh blog post in seven days...  That’s more posts than in the last two years put together!

Thank you for reading. Take care and stay safe.

Monday September 7th 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and 12 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment