Back again!
I thought that I’d try to make up for being lazy with this blogging business over the years, as the end of this blog series beckons! My fifth decade is on it’s way, and even I didn’t see it coming!
That’s not to be negative as such, but rather the fact that I don’t really feel like it’s true.
Each day passes, but it’s not really feeling that different to me at the moment. Just like forty, I think it’s just a number, and there’s not really a barrier there that you go past for something new. What a load of hogwash! I reached forty, went past it, and life stayed the same. No new beginning or anything like that. Same old same old.
The truth is that it’s what’s within us that helps us to something different, to push on with new projects, new ideas, and change ourselves. If you want something new, then don’t expect some hokey belief in “life begins at forty” or other such rubbish, but just go for it with your own self-belief.
Take care, stay safe, and be respectful always.
Thursday September 3rd 2020 (49 years, 10 months, and eight day old).


No comments:
Post a Comment